Stand Up Paddle Lessons for individuals, families and groups in Castelldefels.
Total flexibility from Monday to Sunday between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Contact us to check availability. Once confirmed, you can book this Stand Up Paddle lesson by making the payment through this website, by means of a bank transfer or by approaching our office in Castelldefels to pay by card or cash.
- Pick up at your accommodation or train station in Castelldefels and transfer to the beach site.
- The best PaddleSurf boards on the market and all the technical equipment in perfect conditions
- Winter or summer neoprene
- Water resistant sunscreen
- Towel poncho to change comfortably on the beach
- Video correction and photos
If you are staying in Castelldefels we will pick you up at your hotel or accommodation.
If you come by train from Sitges or Barcelona, the meeting point is Cafe 2112 conveniently located in Castelldefels (Line R2 stop Castelldefels Platja).
This excursion has been designed to learn to enjoy Stand Up Paddle safely and in a fun environment. We have adapted boards, very stable, to facilitate your practice. Any person with in average physical condition could do this.
This is an ideal sport to enjoy as a family. Minimum age to paddle independently on a board: between 9 and 10 years.
If you are traveling alone this is your opportunity to do this activity with the supervision of an expert instructor in the field. If you are more of groups contact us to join a class with other people.
Book in advance to ensure availability of tables.
- Swimming trunks (even in winter for use under neoprene)